Sunday, August 23, 2009

It has been 5 days since my husband and I found out we are going to be parents soon. We are still in ecstatic mode. We've been busy telling the good news to our family and friends and we couldn't just stop from smiling. Our family and friends are all very happy and excited for us too. They've been giving us a lot of well wishes.

As for me, I am suffering the normal early pregnancy symptoms. If my calculation is right, I'm a little more than my first month now. The baby is probably 1/6 to 1/4 inch now. My silly hubby calls the baby 'guisante' which in spanish means grean pea. He'd say "You have to take care of the poor guisante..." and so on and so forth.

I have also started to be hyper sensitive. I cry for whatever reason. I always feel like I have a lump in my throat and have the need to cry. These are all very odd to me and yet exciting. These things tell me I really am pregnant :)

I can't wait till we are able to visit the doctor again and get over with all the analysis I have to do. I'd like to know the baby's exact status as soon as possible and start to undergo recommended diet and activities by the doctor.

I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat! Right now, I do feel my heartbeat becoming stronger and stronger... sometimes I feel like I hear extra heartbeat but perhaps it's just my imagination and excitement for this little life inside me.

Hold on tight, my little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...