Saturday, August 22, 2009

Next Phase

Aug 19, 2009 5:47am... the two purple lines did confirm I am on the next phase of my life, and my husband and I are on the next phase of our relationship... we are now forming a family. As I walk through this phase with my husband, here's is something to journal my thoughts and sentiments along the way. It'll be perplexing and exciting journey. I'm pretty sure, I'll be learning a lot from this.

I went out the bathroom and woke up hubby. He knows I'd be doing the test already. He squinted his eyes getting blinded by the light I just turned on. All smiles, I gave him the little pregnancy test. He uttered with a sleepy yet happy voice: Awww baby, estas embarazada! Awww hon, you're pregnant! We hugged and kissed and held each other in the bed.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. So I went online hoping to see my bestfriend Ayin online. She was not. Then I checked if Dianne, my closest friend from my first job, is online. She wasn't either. I sent her an email asking her to go online and after few minutes, she did go online. I told her the news. She was ecstatic. I was ecstatic. I also sent emails to my girlfriends about the news. After a while, I started to feel sleepy so I went back to bed. Husband was asleep... or so it seemed. Later on in the morning, he mentioned that he couldn't sleep after the news. He was too excited. After breakfast, we started calling his parents and then his sister. And then I called my family in Manila. They were all sooo happy. My mom told me that she just had a novena praying for this bundle of gift to come our life soon and here it is... answered prayer and cannot be any earlier than this!

The rest of the day is full of excitemnt, laughter, teasing and dreaming for my hubby and I. It was just a perfect day.

Inside I was thinking, so this is it. This is finally it is. I am going to the next phase in my life. I am thrilled and nervous at the same time. I know there'll be so much to it. But with my hubby beside me, everything will be alright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...