Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Baby

So she's a happy baby. That's what my midwife has confirmed me today when I asked her about what I think is an excessive activities inside my womb. She also added that active movements from baby the whole day means that the baby has full of vitality. You've got some strong heart there, little Spanish Pinay, huh!

I told my midwife that sometimes I worry because it doesn't seem like she takes some rest as her activities last to me like for the whole day... even during wee ours of the night. With a knowing look she said "Ah, descansa, descansa... es mas lista que hambre, ya veras" - "Oh, she does rest... she's smarter than hunger, you'll see" (Some Spanish saying).

I left the prenatal clinic with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...