Friday, June 3, 2011

If I am still in college and in a programming class, I would have flunked!

I don't often use swear words but with this css thing, I am so near yelling one mighty strong swear word! I am trying to add another sidebar for my blog and I just can't make it work. I've used a template from thecutestblogontheblock.com and the result is a whole lotta complicated html code in my blog template... So tweaking is giving me a pain in the arse. It's so frustrating that I just have to let it out it here... and at the same time excuse myself for having a distorted blog design!

Please don't run away from my blog... I know it's currently unpleasing to the eye but I promise this will be just temporary... give me a day or two and if I couldn't fix this, I'd readily revert back everything to 2 column blog :-D

5 comments:

  1. It looks good to me, you must have fixed it already! So glad to see that you were on our list to see today! Visiting from VoiceBoks!~Lisa
    I am all a twitter about life
    Find Me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I am still trying to fix it.. the poorly done navigation bar just below the header is still a bit out of place... I'll be resting from editing the css code a bit coz I am getting a headache already! LOL

    Thank you so much for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you think you will flunked?! i had no idea what you said in the post! ;) you sound more knowledgeable than myself! i think i flunked in comprehension! and i agree with lisa - looks good to me! no complaints from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, been working on it and finally, I got most of the things working except that navigation bar below the header. But if it looks nice for you, then that's a biiiggg compliment from someone very artistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks so pretty and your posts are very interesting. I think you did a great job. I am a computer science graduate but there are a lot of things I do not know about. Now, that is embarrassing!

    Cheers and blessings,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...