Thursday, June 2, 2011

One tough morning


My daughter might kill me when she's old enough and learned that I posted this picture of her for the whole world to see.  I just can't help it.  It's too darn cute and funny.  She was doing her morning rituals in the bathroom and it's just one of those days that life is tough and one just gotta exert a little more effort to... well, poo.

What's not seen in the picture is mami giving her all the moral support she can get holding her hand while she squeezes mami's hand tightly.  And mami sure gave her a big hug and lots of kisses congratulating her for her big success.

7 comments:

  1. she is so cute. very serious in doing her routine.=) i'm envious too, because my son is not yet potty trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.. yep not too sure she wants to see this!! LOL def should not be part of a weeding speech:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..too cute! just sending you a quick shout out from your friend at VoiceBoks.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy face, sad face.. she's always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! One look at her picture and you can tell what she's going through.

    Incidentally (sorry, I can't help myself sharing this), my son made his first poo in the toilet today! Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kids look cute when they're doing their thing...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...