Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog on Fire Award

             
Hear me roar coz this momma got another award... and it's her fourth! *ROAR!!* 

Thanks to Joy of Cool Bean Momma for giving me this award.  I was kind of extremely busy lately with work and sick little one plus a very affectionate husband seeking for my attention so I've been a bit behind blogging.  But what do you know, when I got back,  I got this very pleasant surprise from a dear momma blogger.  Thanks again, Joy!!

So to keep with the tradition, here's a list of the 7 things about me.  I gotta warn though... it'll be boring!!
  1. I've been working for the same line of work for 11 years now and I've just changed work twice. Blah. Boring.
  2. I've colored my hair just once in my entire *mumbles the age* years of life.  Blah. Boring.
  3. I don't know how to skate.  I tried to learn once but I was already around 20s by then and you know how the saying goes about old dogs... Blah. Boring
  4. Speaking of skating, I've tried ice skating maybe 4 or 5 times. I learned to glide a bit... skate sloooooowly without holding on to the rail but I swear I just look like a 4yr old who just peed on her pants accidentally. Blah. Boring.
  5. When I was in college, I was a member of the book and math club.  Blah. Booooring.
  6. I have a blue birth mark at my back near the shoulder that people would often mistaken as a bruise.  So what? Blah. Boring.
  7. Sleeping yet? Ok, here's the last that is maybe a bit interesting.  Just a bit. Maybe.
  8. I can move my ears.  Hah. Not too boring now, is it? Oh well, a lot of people can do too so, again, blah.  Boring.
Oh wait, I have some more freaky talents.  Nah, I'll just save 'em for the next award probably. *wink* *wink* :-D

There you go.  My blog is probably on fire but me, as me, has only a tiny bit of flame. Heh.  But as a mom, a roar! and as a wife, I roar even louder! Ask hubby ;-) LOL

Let's keep moving.  Now's the time to award this to 10 other bloggers.  This took me a bit while to compose because I tell you, I have a big list of blogs that I do love and reading everytime I get the chance to sit in front of the computer and dedicate time for blogging.

Ok, enough intro. 

THE list:

Sunny of Sunny Toast
Einz of Mommy Tots
Monica of F.L.A.G
Veronica Lee of OF MICE AND raMEN
Daisy of Daisy Girl

Now, the next task is to inform each of these lovely ladies that they got an award from this roaring mom!

8 comments:

  1. I think your list is great :) I still have to work on mine. Sometimes it's hard to talk about yourself. But you'll be amazed about what you might discover. Congrats on the award: you're On Fire :)
    Talk to you soon,
    Barbara
    Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're so cute! You put me on your list! Thank you what an honor :) Love your blog and not boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jbplbarbara - Thank you! Iĺl be watching out for your entry :)

    @Daisy - aren't you fast? I still yet to swing by your blog to tell you the news but you beat me to it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! thanks for the award, visit my 7 things. see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! How do I put it on my blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the well-deserved award! I love your blog. And thank you for sharing it with me, sweetie!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, you're sweet, thanks a lot ah. We've only just met & you've given me this. I am well chuffed & flattered. I'll work on my list soon.

    Hope your little princess is back to her old self! take care ✿ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. huli man daw pero nakahabol pa din..super thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...