Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nossa, Nossa

Our household was invaded by this veritable international hit song Ai Se Eu Te Pego by Michel Telo.  It was even more popularized by Real Madrid Cristinao Ronaldo by dancing to celebrate his first goal against Malaga CF.

orginal performance by Michel Telo who's kinda cute ;-)

Cristiano and Marcelo Vieira dancing Ai Seu Te Pego
Frankly, I haven't really paid much attention to the song until yesterday when I was in the bathroom and I heard my hubby and our little one singing this song together.  They sounded so cute and when I tried to join them, I died of envy because I couldn't follow the song :(  Aside from the fact that it's in portuguese, it's not really one of the songs that is frequently heard in my household these days. 

See how cute she sings:

It took a while before I was able to get her sing again while I record a video.  She gets too conscious in front of camera.
Singing songs has been our favorite bonding activity.  Not that I sing well.  I love music a lot but music hasn't reciprocated the same love towards me and I don't think it ever will.  But it's ok. I  am happy with our one-way relationship.  On the other hand, hubby sings really well.  That's how he conquered this simple lady, in fact.  He practically virtually serenaded me with his songs :) Maybe hubby will let me upload one of his recorded songs to me here... we'll see.  I do hope that Little Spanish Pinay will get his genes when it comes to singing.
Since I didn't want to be an outsider on the next Nossa, Nossa showdown of my mag-ama (father and daughter),  I tried to learn the song.... and now I am infected by the Ai Se EuTe Pego fever!


9 comments:

  1. so cute... kakatuwa lang kasi natural kay tala. singing while she works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's trying to play it cool while I was recording the video LOL

      Delete
  2. Awww....she's adorable! The song has a catchy tune. I think Spanish songs are all romantic just from the words and the tune because I don't understand a word :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jellybelly! I'd say spanish songs are mostly passionate in melody and with the lyrics... spanish is a romantic language in itself :)

      Spanish Pinay

      Delete
  3. She is such a cutie! I hope that she gets good singing genes too. Haha
    That is one of the best ways to teach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its time to invest on the magic mic! ! My hubby sings too just melts my heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness overload! Thanks for sharing her wonderful singing with us :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...