Tuesday, April 23, 2013

3 happy years

3 happy years ago, God has gifted us of you whom we have already loved from day 1 of learning we were pregnant.  That love just kept on growing each day and would only grow more and more until eternity and beyond.
 

Those were three challenging years, but definitely happy and magical and unique.  You're three today and a continent away from me but that doesn't make this day any less special because on this day, you made me become a mother.  I will forever be grateful of this great privilege.
 

 
 
Anak, although I always doubt my capacity to be able to do and give you what's best for you, I know God made me for you and you for me. 
 
Your papi and I can never be prouder than how we already are about you. Please know that we will always be here for you no matter what. 

 
Your smile is brighter than the sun's ray.  Your laughter, the sweetest music in my ear.  Your big eyes speak nothing but love when they meet my eyes.

Your silliness turns my gloomiest day into the most fun and colorful day because you're crazy and naughty and sweet and giddy all the time.  You are pure sunshine packaged most beautifully.
 
 
There is no doubt you will become a good, compasionate, loving and God-fearing person when you grow up because right now, at your most tender age, you already are.  Perfect the way you are.
 
Happy birthday, mi amor.   I'll see you in 2 weeks!  Mahal na mahal na mahal ka ni mami!
 

19 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your adorable daughter. What a happy family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl! You are truly blessed. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LSP! You look so grown up in your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3already?! I can hardly believe it!!!! She is just beautiful! Happy birthday, LSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday tala dear! you are indeed your parents' charm.

    hope you are getting along well with home sickness sissy. take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mukhang dalaga na. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time flies, doesn't it? I can't believe she's already 3. Happy birthday to LSP :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's really grown up I can't believ how much bigger and mature she is.
    Happy birthday little one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday pretty girl! Cheers to more adventures at 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday little Spanish Pinay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday SP! Pwede ng maging ate =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three already? Happy Birthday little Spanish Pinay :) Cutie! Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated Happy Birthday, Tala! May you grow in love and with God! Stay pretty and make your Mama proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy bday to your little princess, she is really pretty & she looks malambing too.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...