The products to be reviewed came in to my doorstep this morning. Hubby and I were both excited to try it out so I took one bottle and prepared for our drinks for dinner. It tastes like the old times Sunny orange...brought me back childhood memories :-)
Verdict? Definitely worth the try. I'm sure kids will love it. The good part is that it can be prepared according to one's own taste - lesser or stronger taste or just what is recommended by the manufacturers. We still have to try the other flavors. Fun!
| Pequeño Pero Maton was written on the inside box of each pack which I find funny but fitting to the product |
Then I still have 8 packs to be distributed to friends and families...and have them interviewed about their opinion and comments. Time to work.

We already tried them all and my favorite is lemon! : )
ReplyDeleteMine is the iced tea! :)
ReplyDelete