Married to a Spanish. Living in the Spanish land. Eating Spanish food. Breathing Spanish air. 100% Pinay. Blood, heart, mind and soul. Now has her little Spanish Pinay, 50% Spanish, 50% Pinay.
Comments add color to my blog... and here are my top colorists
Spanish For Kids
Postive Parental Participation
Check out this great deal from Amazon!
Visitors
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan # 11
I am joinning again in this weekend blog follower caravan... #11 this time. Last time I joined and.. did I say I am such a noob? I didn't really understand what to do, and I couldn't even get the darn picture of WBFC to get to link to Rubz's post! But this time, I had all figured out so I am joining back and with the right foot forward :-D
I hope to get to know more bloggers with this. Ta-ta for now!
followed you back :)
ReplyDeletefollowing you from wbfc.. thanks :)
ReplyDeletehello, followed you back! ty!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reviewsandopinion.com/wbfc-11/
following you back.
ReplyDeletewe can follow each other in twitter too if you like
http://twitter.com/#!/MomandRC
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
thanks for stopping by dear and for following my blog; followed yours, too!
ReplyDeletehi, visiting from WBFC. thanks for the follow and followed you back.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.secondhandphilosophy.com/2011/05/wbfc-11/
hi, visiting via WBFC and following via GFC. hope you can follow back.=) thanks
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reallyinterestingprojects.info/2011/05/weekend-blog-follower-caravan/
just followed! hope you could visit and follow my blogs too..
ReplyDeleteWhims and Views
Coffee On The Side
Love your banner :)
ReplyDeleteNew Google Friend from WBFC!
Visit my abode at
http://iskaisworkingathome.blogspot.com
hi, followed you here, sis! God bless..
ReplyDeletefollowed you back.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower here..
ReplyDeleteVisiting from WBFC#11..
My WBC .Have a nice day!
***************************************************
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
already followed you before I saw the wfbc logo ^_^ Feliz fin de semana!
ReplyDeleteVisited and followed you. Here’s my : WBFC # 11. Please follow my new blog too. thanks
ReplyDelete