Married to a Spanish. Living in the Spanish land. Eating Spanish food. Breathing Spanish air. 100% Pinay. Blood, heart, mind and soul. Now has her little Spanish Pinay, 50% Spanish, 50% Pinay.
LSP looks so adorable sleeping and smiling back there! I love the view from my rear view mirror. It never gets used properly anymore. It is pointed straight at Little Bit. They are so funny back there. Little Bit's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. He likes to "sing" in the back seat and loudly tell me when we pass by a tractor, which is his new favorite word.
Oh, that smile is just too sweet! :) Isn't this age the greatest?!
ReplyDeleteAng kyut ni baby!! katuwa naman yung saying dun sa flag!
ReplyDeleteLSP looks so adorable sleeping and smiling back there! I love the view from my rear view mirror. It never gets used properly anymore. It is pointed straight at Little Bit. They are so funny back there. Little Bit's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. He likes to "sing" in the back seat and loudly tell me when we pass by a tractor, which is his new favorite word.
ReplyDeletecutie pie talga =) i miss having a little one..they are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteproud to be Pinay - two thumbs-up =)
Ha so cute! I love seeing what the littles do when they think no one is looking! Happy Wordless Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteAngela @ First Comes Baby...
So sweet. =)
ReplyDeleteHI ^_^
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from VB and a new follower on your GFC :)
That's so cute and so innovative.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies! Those unguarded moments are really priceless :-)
ReplyDelete@lelay - of course sis...always proud to be pinay :-)Thank you ladies! Those unguarded moments are really priceless :-)
@lelay - of course sis...always proud to be pinay :-)
@steph - I am really enjoying this particular age. I often laugh my heart out with her antiques :-)