Married to a Spanish. Living in the Spanish land. Eating Spanish food. Breathing Spanish air. 100% Pinay. Blood, heart, mind and soul. Now has her little Spanish Pinay, 50% Spanish, 50% Pinay.
What an awesome plastic vest. I need to get me one of those...seriously for me. Whenever I eat ice cream or something saucy and I'm wearing white. Do those come in adult sizes?
awww that smile is just precious =)
ReplyDeleteI've got something for you on my blog.
super cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome plastic vest. I need to get me one of those...seriously for me. Whenever I eat ice cream or something saucy and I'm wearing white. Do those come in adult sizes?
ReplyDeleteoh yes, she does!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe sweetest smile!!
ReplyDeleteice cream and LSP - irresistible!!!!
ReplyDeleteLSP, you're just so cuuuuute! I wanna hug you!
ReplyDeleteAawwww... she is so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute..........lovable:)
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute eating it! What a sweet face :D
ReplyDeleteyour daugther is cute. and i love your blog banner. sweet. im following you now. follow me back. :)God bless you!
ReplyDeletehttp://hahpiness.blogspot.com
I love this photo. She is adorable. A moment to remember forever ... Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable... but more so with ice cream all over her and that smile, omg! :) have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeletesorbetes always makes me happy!!!! love the way she eats gets messy, that's the way it should be
ReplyDeleteShe's such a cutie pie :)
ReplyDeleteAre you doing okay? Haven't seen a post from you in awhile.
ReplyDelete