Married to a Spanish. Living in the Spanish land. Eating Spanish food. Breathing Spanish air. 100% Pinay. Blood, heart, mind and soul. Now has her little Spanish Pinay, 50% Spanish, 50% Pinay.
Very creative:)
Wait till it's done, Joy... you can absolutely do it too. It's very, very easy :)
now that looks interesting...
interesting shot and nice DOP
Thanks Mhie! Coming from you, that's a big compliment!
Wow! Curious ako kung ano yan!
I'll give a hint... pistachios! :-D
me too! looks interesting :)
Hopefully I'll finish soon so I can do the reveal :)
I can't figure out what I am looking at?!
yeah, there's suspense :-D
This is a great picture!! Good perspective!Angela@ FirstComesBaby.com
Thanks, Angela! :)
Cooking up some crafts are you? Cool! Can't wait to see :D
yes, dear :)
I knew it! Pistachios are love. Can't wait for your blogpost about it :)
can't wait to see this.. i have been a slacker in commenting..delayed comment is there a box for that?
Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)
Very creative:)
ReplyDeleteWait till it's done, Joy... you can absolutely do it too. It's very, very easy :)
Deletenow that looks interesting...
ReplyDeleteinteresting shot and nice DOP
ReplyDeleteThanks Mhie! Coming from you, that's a big compliment!
DeleteWow! Curious ako kung ano yan!
ReplyDeleteI'll give a hint... pistachios! :-D
Deleteme too! looks interesting :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully I'll finish soon so I can do the reveal :)
DeleteI can't figure out what I am looking at?!
ReplyDeleteyeah, there's suspense :-D
DeleteThis is a great picture!! Good perspective!
ReplyDeleteAngela@ FirstComesBaby.com
Thanks, Angela! :)
DeleteCooking up some crafts are you? Cool! Can't wait to see :D
ReplyDeleteyes, dear :)
DeleteI knew it! Pistachios are love. Can't wait for your blogpost about it :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see this.. i have been a slacker in commenting..delayed comment is there a box for that?
ReplyDelete