Married to a Spanish. Living in the Spanish land. Eating Spanish food. Breathing Spanish air. 100% Pinay. Blood, heart, mind and soul. Now has her little Spanish Pinay, 50% Spanish, 50% Pinay.
Such a beautiful way to bond...this is a connection that will last a life-time.
Thank you for sharing this with us. If you go to my website, you will find the PayPal button I promised you: http://www.positiveparentalparticipation.com I'll email you also.
The time I had in New Hampshire with my grandson also helped strengthen our connection...it is sad when family are spread out miles apart from each other.
What a lovely picture of your hubby and daughter. No wonder you fell in love with this man and be blessed with a very sweet girl. Of course, mana sa mommy. Hi hi
All together now... AWWWWWW!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLucky Tala... lucky Lhot!
Very sweet. :) It begs the question, who's watching whom?!
ReplyDeleteawww. it melts my heart too! :)
ReplyDeleteso sweet! daddy's girl? yung mag-ama ko marami ganitong moments pero ako wala, tamad kasi yun magpicture. =(
ReplyDeleteawwwww.. look at them.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and so adorable :)
ReplyDeleteAww.. this melts my heart, too!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. Kahit ako I just watch your photos it melts my heart. Good composition.
ReplyDeleteoh yes..a beautiful story in a picture. good for you!
ReplyDeleteDaddy's girl? They look so sweet together :)
ReplyDeleteA picture does paint a thousand words... That picture is priceless! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful way to bond...this is a connection that will last a life-time.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this with us.
If you go to my website, you will find the PayPal button I promised you: http://www.positiveparentalparticipation.com
I'll email you also.
The time I had in New Hampshire with my grandson also helped strengthen our connection...it is sad when family are spread out miles apart from each other.
What a lovely picture of your hubby and daughter. No wonder you fell in love with this man and be blessed with a very sweet girl. Of course, mana sa mommy. Hi hi
ReplyDeleteOooh...too darling!!
ReplyDeletethat's so sweet!
ReplyDelete