Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh The Wakefulness!

Little Spanish Pinay is turning 4 months in 3 days and my golly she's become ultra mega active even more. Her wakefull hours at night is driving me crazy. She'd wake up at 3 or 4 am wide-eyed, wide smile, and a body with such energy to jump up and down - just wild. She'd start by talking to herself. It's not just the normal goo-goo, ga-ga, da-da but it's like a lot of aaaahhhhkkkkk sound.  She's like imitating the sound of an old screeching door...much similar to those of the haunted house in horror movies.  Sounds to me like she wants to scratch her pharynx on purpose. What's up with that.

Later on,  I learned that it's normal.  She's on her growth spurt and very active moment.  It's a phase.  I do hope so as I can't keep up with her round the clock.  She likes to play with us even at the wee hours of the night!  Did I say parenthood is a lot of work?  Parenthood is  a  LOT of work.  Oh the wakefulness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...