Monday, February 28, 2011

Going for Eight

Little Spanish Pinay is having another tooth cutting off its way out. It's actually visible already so she practically has 8 tooth now. I've been waiting for this tooth to come out as well, 7 tooth - four up and 3 down just look unbalanced :-D So now that she is 4 teeth both up and down, it just looks so much better. I like even numbers, what can I say.

What's really good news for me is that she has stopped the bitings! Oh, the relief.

Sometimes she'd be playful and would tease me and bite me softly then smile at sweetly when I tell her ouch. Her cuteness just doesn't stop.

Apart from cuteness, she's also all weirdness especially when it comes to nursing.. she does all sorts of funny positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...