Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Three of Us in Pinas!

The first few days of our stay in the Philippines has been very tiring. Meeting friends and relatives, non-stop catching up, non-stop eating, etc. But we are very happy and excited. I do feel that little Spanish Pinoy/Pinay is enjoying all the Filipino food I am devouring myself with. Let's see what my midwife will tell me about the weight I gained after this trip. I might give her a heart attack. I'd worry about that once we're back in Spain.. for now, the three of us will enjoy our long-awaited trip in my native land :)

In Tagaytay

I have so much to blog about but I don't have much time to go online so that would have to wait a bit more :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...