Sunday, January 30, 2011

My First Ever Blog Award

A blogger friend of mine has given me an award.  The first time I ever got! I'm thrilled :-D  Thanks, Eins of Mommy Tots!!

The blog award consist of passing it on to other 15 bloggers and to share 7 things about me.  I might have a problem picking 15 bloggers as I do not have that much connection yet :-O but will try my best.  So here's the 7 things about me.

1. I can only swim (pool or sea) if I know my feet can touch the ground and the water does not go over my neck.

2.  I learned to ride the bike on my own and with a borrowed bike without a break.  In the process of learning, I ran over a 4 yr old child who was in the middle of the street.  I was about 8-9yrs old then.  

3. I worked at Jollibee during the summer break before starting college.  I worked at the delivery section - receiving orders via phone calls, preparing the orders and handling them down to the delivery boys.

4.  Lived in Madrid, Spain for 6 months then moved up to the north after.  Been living in Spain for 5 yrs and 7 months.

5.  I hate routine

6.  I'm addicted to chocolates and junk foods snacks.

7. Not a morning person.

Now the hardest task is to tag 15 bloggers.... here's my election:

1. Mommy Tots - I know you already have this award but I'm tagging you back! You deserve it :)
15. When Mom Talks



link back!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me in your list. I feel so lucky to have fellow mommy-bloggers like you. :) All the best for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for passing this on to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Wow! Thanks for including me. This really is MY FIRST EVER award. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this award! I'm so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for passing back! I can already feel the connection of us being friends... hehe

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...