Friday, June 29, 2012

Beach, finally.

It's almost the last week of hubby and yours truly's split vacation (split because he got the 2nd and 3rd week of June while I work and I got the last week of June while he's back at work).  It's been going well except that I am starting to feel the wrath of doing everything at home.  Tired is understatement.  But I am unbelievably content.  I'm like whoa, I'm really doing all this and I'm getting by.  I even got to iron clothes after more than 2yrs!  Of course, I can't miss out on saying that hubby has been a great help especially when it comes to occupying himself with our Little Spanish Pinay while I work myself around the house.

What I learned though is not to get over obsessed with the house getting spic 'n span.  The floor doesn't have to be washed too frequently for instance.  Everyday dry mop goes a long way.  And when something just can't be done?  Then it can't be done.  No sweat.  So last weekend, instead finishing what has to be done at home (i.e. organize!) we decided to just drop everything off and enjoy THE BEACH! Yes, people! Finally we got to set our foot on the beach and actually play with the water.  What's best is that the little person enjoyed it so much.  Having the cleanest most organized house is nothing compared to seeing her have the time of her life so, I gave a cold shoulder to the household chores and packed our bag!
So thank you good weather, you gave us the chance to relax and enjoy the sun and the sand. Might I just ask, where have you been all this time?

Now, let's enjoy the photos below!
Plain happy with the water and the sand

mami joins the fun too

giddy with the little well dug by mami and papi

busy with her construction... yeah, that's Abuelo's (grandfather's) cap.  Obviously, mami forgot to bring one for her.

She does look like a boy but still overloaded with cuteness, ayt?
 
Watch out! Sand falling!

her sad little face after mom threw a big bulk of sand and the water splashed all over her.
She was trying to swim but the sea grass icks her! LOL
Running after papi so she can throw water on him
 
Hoping for another weekend of sun, sand and sea!  I hope y'all enjoy your weeked too!

16 comments:

  1. Her eyes are very expressive. It is filled with happiness :)
    Hope you get your wish so that LSP will get to enjoy the sun once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outing!! She looks adorable in her little swim panties and Abuelo's hat. She is a water baby isn't she?

    Little Bit LOVES the water as well. There is a spring fed lake not to far from the house that has a little beach. He loves to dig in the sand and wander out in the shallow water. I just bought him a little boat to float in. As soon as my sinus infection goes away we are lake bound!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you, sometimes we are too busy keeping a perfect house and we forget to have time with our kid. now, i don't care about sparkling home as long as i have time for my child.

    "a sparkling house is a fine thing if the children aren't robbed of their luster in keeping it that way" - marcelene cox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nina is so pretty!

    I too used to be obsessed in making our house look nice. But when my son came I slowly accepted the chaos that comes with his every smile :)

    MomsterTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree...a clean house holds no memories, but the memories are forever when time is spent with the family. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like baby really enjoyed the beach! Fun family day..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like she's having so much fun at the beach, playing with the sand. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good for you...and your whole family!! seems we sometimes lose that fun spontaneity when we become responsible!!! looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics...love little SP's face in the last pic.Hope you had a great time.
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supercute ng pics ni LSP! Obvious na nag enjoy sya to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally, the beach! That's a welcome respite for you, and for LSP, I guess :). You should do that more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LSP looked so happy and busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. mommy naman, bhaket hnd mo pinag two piece si SP? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are so sweet! What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both mom and daughter is very sweet. Happy to see you both enjoying the water and the sun. Here is summer too, but the water is still too cold and the sun is just dropping by once in a while. Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...