Wednesday, August 26, 2009

6th Week!

Today I learned that the actual counting of weeks of pregnancy starts on the first day of the last period... thus, I am already in my 6th week! So my little one should already look like this:

week67.bmp


I can't wait for my own ultrasound... and see how my little one actually looks like. I am getting emotional already... well, I am really emotional these days. I cry for now reason at all or everytime I remember my mom, thinking that I'd like her to be here with me. I normally feel a lump in my throat that makes me feel like crying. I think this is what they call hormonal revolution!


I also started to notice that I normally wake up in the middle of the night either because I need to take a bathroom trip or because I am suddenly feeling uneasy. The uneasiness comes from my tummy... it is hard to explain but in an attempt to do so, it's like emptiness in the tummy similar to feeling nervous or anxious. It makes me toss and turn in the bed. This happens twice within the night... around 2 or 3am and then around 5 or 6am. This is weird.


What's up with you my little one? Are you telling mami something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...