Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No Weight Gain

After 14 days, I didn't gain weight. I feel a little bit paranoid. I read that in the first trimester, I should be gaining from 0.5 to 2.2kg. But it has been 14 days since the last time I weighed, and yet no weight gain! Not a single gram.

My friends who have been pregnant were telling me that it's normal and there's nothing to worry about it. I just couldn't help it. I think I should stop reading articles about pregnancy for a while so I can rest myself from being paranoid. It's hard not to... there's just so much questions in my mind... so much wonderings... so many things I need to know now. Alright stop.

Little one, I'll just trust that you are there holding on tight and developing at your own pace. Take your time, baby. Mami wants you to be really, really healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...