Friday, August 28, 2009

Mother's Words for the New Mom To Be

Today I made an overseas call with my mom. She asked me how am I doing with my first trimester of pregnancy. I told her I am experiencing the normal symptoms, morning sickness, etc but what's difficult most of the time is the vomiting. She told me not to worry about anything as everything will be fine. The most touching part was when she told me these words:

When I was pregnant with you, I was under so much stress... I was going through so much problems and difficulties but look at how you came out and look at how you are now. You have been wonderful. You've survived all those stress and difficulties while you were inside my womb because you are strong. So you have nothing to worry. You'll do just fine.

My tears welled up. I miss my mom more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...