Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some Good Things Never Last .... and that is OK.

After what, about 2 months? of not having a decent post, I am finally back.  Well, back with the intention of posting more blog entries than the past 2 months... let's see how I would be able to keep up granted that I have more tasks at work than ever plus I am still trying to recover from the big clutter after our Philippine vacation.  Not to mention the tons and tons of photos I am trying to organize and have them printed.  I would really try hard as I have soooo many things in mind that I want to put out there before I go crazy... er, crazier.  I'd love to blog about our vacation, Little Spanish Pinay's development progress, ideas about home projects, girl talks, etc!

It has been really wonderful spending almost a month with the whole family and seeing our little one bond with her other side of the family.  It was also heartbreaking to see her part from them as our vacation days ended.  It's tough when you live oceans away from your family and goodbyes are never easy.  But it's ok.  That means everytime there's goodbye, there's always another hello to look forward to.  And each time, hellos will be sweeter and most desired.

As what hubby beautifully and emotionally put in his tweet, we have left half of our hearts in the Philippines.  But the other half, we brought back here in Spain to share love with the other half of our family here who has welcomed us warmly with lots of hugs and kisses.  We've been missed! Especially the little start of the house.

For now, I am leaving here one of my fave photo from our vacation in the Philippines :)

15 comments:

  1. Uhmm, your posts were funny actually. I like the one where LSP said a "very bad" word lol.

    WElcome back. You were missed, but it looks like you had a great time. Love the photos as well. Is LSP hiding her face in the shot?

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Salma!

      LSP was looking at me and wondering why I am making that weird face LOL.

      Happy new year to and to your family as well :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back. I can't believed I missed you while you were here...well looking forward to more pics from the PI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been pretty hectic too! Too bad we were not able to meet but hey, anytime you plan on coming to Spain, you gotta remember me ok? You and your family got a place to stay here :)

      Delete
  3. I have been wondering where you were! Missed you. Glad to hear you had a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daisy! I missed visiting you girls too. I've been MIA for quite a while but I have actually enjoyed it :-D

      Delete
  4. Seems like a great vacation! Yes, goodbyes are always difficult. We more like to say "See ya soon!" But we're glad you're back!

    Gina
    www.totallyfullofit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina.

      Yeah! that's more like it... see ya soon! :)

      Delete
  5. It's always so hard to leave family and friends behind.. I will be visiting in March for the month to see the girls. P.S , glad you're back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the girls will be really thrilled and I'm sure that you will all have a good time :) Be prepared with the heat!

      Delete
  6. I'm glad your back! I've missed reading about LSP! I'm glad you had such a nice vacation and that picture is super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Amy! Hey, I've followed you on pinterest. I have just started so I don't have anything pinned yet.

      Delete
  7. I agree. Good byes are always hard. Hay! The life of an OFW talaga is sad at times. =(

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...