Monday, December 27, 2010

2 + 2 = 4 And A Bigger Ouch

The tooth fairy has beaten Santa to sending her gift for Little Spanish Pinay. Two more front teeth is peeping out of her upper gums. That explains why these past few nights, she's been waking up from time to time bothered by something. She's even more clingy as well during the day and easily gets cranky. But now, those pearly white twins are already out so she's feeling a lot better and was oh so ready for noche buena!!

As of me, I've got a couple of gifts too from the bag fairy... They're black but not pretty at all and they're annoyingly hanging below my eyes!!!

Oh and I have another bonus... when LSP gets too excited or wants to experiment how loud I can yell? She'd bite me and I'd see stars doing merry-go-round on my head. Ouch!!!!

4 front teeth at 8 months
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. nice, my daughter had her first teeth when she was 9 months already..Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...