It's our 23rd week today. Little Spanish Pinay is more active than ever. I've been feeling her kicks from time to time. Not a single day that I don't feel her kick even for just once. She's probably dancing with bubbling sound of gases I have in my tummy :-D
93 cm waist line. It didn't really grew that bigger since 2 weeks ago but I still feel it bigger and heavier. Must be because it's getting cold already and my muscles are all getting tensed up and somewhat heavier... ugh, whatever. I don't have explanation, really.
I've gained 4kgs in 5months and 3 weeks. Not bad. Let's see what my midwife would tell me about my weight gain. Unfortunately, I would have to wait until 4th of January for my monthly prenatal visit. It has been a little bit too late when we requested for a prenatal schedule. December is all out... so, we'll have to wait till January.
Little Spanish Pinay should now weigh half a kilo more or less. Not only that I can already feel her movements but she does feel mines too. I guess I better work on my dance moves... I'm sure she'll like it and maybe she'll be a good dancer when she grows up :-)
I'm sure a little more exercise would help. Walk around the block (ugh, it's already getting cold outside)... maybe not too often. I guess we'll really have to work on those dance moves, huh. It'll be a nice and fun way to exercise a bit ;-)




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)