Monday, December 28, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Check up with the head doctor today due to my persistent dry cough. My doctor gave some homemade solution for the dry cough. Good news is that, it's only some irritation within my throat and no infection or whatsoever so no medication necessary. A teaspoon of bicarbonate and some lemon drops on a lukewarm water, gargle with it 3 times a day and that should do it in 3 or 4 days... if not, I should call him.

Another good news is that my O'Sullivan test checked out. Glucose level is normal after the test. Bad news, is that I have low Iron, hemoglobin, etc. Looks like my little Spanish Pinay is needing more iron than my body can produce now. I had plenty of iron during the previous 5months but now, either because my little one is demanding more iron for her growth or, something is not sufficient in my diet. Either way, my doctor gave me an iron supplement. Tardyferon. It's a ferrous sulfate supplement. I was warned that this may give me some acidity so I better take it before lunch time so tummy won't be empty.

Funny that my hubby keeps on saying that our little one is sucking up too much of my iron so he'll take care of talking to her and of putting her to diet so I won't lack iron for myself too. My poor little Spanish Pinay. Papi's being silly, isn't he?

6 months and 3 days
waist line: 95cm weight: 62kg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...