Sunday, March 20, 2011

Official First Father's Day

Today we celebrated father's day here in Spain.  The day is celebrated on March 19 - St. Joseph's Day.  This year is officially hubby's first father's day.  Last year, we also celebrated father's day for hubby but I was still pregnant with LSP back then.  Here's the post I created for that.  So this time with Little Spanish Pinay being physically here with us now,  it's even more special than special itself.  We went out to have lunch with the two other fathers in the family - my father-in-law and my sister-in-law's father-in-law :)

Happy-father's-day hug for papi

Checking out the ducks - both with open mouth hee hee

Father love in its purest state

The two other fathers - all busy watching soccer

admiring supermoon
To my hubby: you've been nothing but a wonderful papi to our Little Spanish Pinay.  Thank you for being who you are.  LSP's not able to tell you how much she loves you but the way her eyes search for you and looks at you says it all.

Happy father's day mi amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...