Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy birthday, amor mio.

You're 37.  Am I allowed to say that?  Don't worry because I am pretty sure that what you'll get is all what?? you're 37? You look much younger! There's no doubt about that.

It's been 7 years and 6 months since the first time we've known each other but it seems like I've known you all my life.  Like you've been already a part of me ever since.  That is because you are my destined other half.  Thank you for finding me.  

Sometimes at night when sleep shies away from me after getting too tired the whole day, I would recall our early days together and marvel at what we have already built together.  And then I'd look at our wonderful treasure between us, with her legs wide open like a frog and arms stretched as if reaching for each one of us, I'd feel really, really lucky because life is so good because we are together and because we have formed a family.  

And what's even better that's making me smile just by wondering about it? Is that we'll have each other for a looong time.  You know forever? Longer than that.  Oh, you bet.  And I am pretty sure that by the time my hair's all white and my skin's already saggy all over, you'd still be hot all over me. Although maybe I'd be grumpier than I am now, you'd still undoubtedly hold my hands just every time you'd get the chance to - walking on the street, sitting by the sofa watching tv, seated in a restaurant waiting for the food to be served, in the car on a red light, on the cashier's line waiting for our turn, etc., etc., etc.

I know it'll always be you and me.  And now with Little Spanish Pinay.  And maybe another little one. Or perhaps another? LOL and then it'll be back to just you and me.  Because you and me? Forever.

he's goofing around when I took this photo but look at him, makes me wanna strip him down and procreate right about this minute. Oops, did I just say that out loud?

I love you, my love.


15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias amor mio!
    Ya me emocionaste otra vez : ) !

    Yo a ti también te amo!
    Mahal na mahal din kita!

    PS quiero otra tarta guiness! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!
    LOL!! I love the way that you ended this!! Awesome!! I hope that he reads this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl!! Hola!! This is Isay. I do not have any blog nor google account.. But i just cannot not comment on this. Hahaha. SO SWEETNESS!! PUTIK!!! Hahahah Kinikilig talaga ako. Dito pa naman ako sa office. bwahahahaha. Happy Birthday Manuel and am glad that you and Lhot are together. At Lhot, Hahaha Kinilig talaga ako. Winner ito! hahahahaha!!! Mwuah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Hubby's yummy!hehe..no surprise you're writing differently today. It's like you incorporated all the lovely words into one beautiful, detailed "Happy Birthday!" greeting..hehe..Very nice.

    Well, I don't know you and your husband personally, but I am just happy to greet him too on his birthday. "Happy Birthday!"=)


    Smiles,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many happy returns to your husband. And hope you are all having a wonderful day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and naughty post! Good to see you love your hubby so much! Happy birthday to your hubs :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww... an open love letter. very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was so sweet! happy birthday to your hubbito!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your hubby! May God always bless your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww what a sweet post!
    Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog - I am already a follower.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...