Monday, June 13, 2011

Crowning Moments! Blogger Tag!

I'm the it.  Colleen of A Day in the Life of a Five Foot Mama tagged me.  Because I wasn't wearing my running shoes, she caught on me and so now, I'm the it.  Not that I would want to escape her tagging me.  In fact, knowing that she'd be tagging me,  I might pretend I can't run faster or even pretend I tripped over so she'd easily caught on me and tag me :-D coz, hey, this is a fun blogger-tagging game.

And after that sweet, sweet description she has for my blog?  I'd volunteer to babysit her Brennan for a day or two for free! LOL

Ok, here we go.  Being it needs to answer the following questions below and then tag 4 other bloggers.

1.  Do you think you're hot?
Oh, I am hotter than hot! Just you wait till hubby tells you all about it ;-) (rofl)

2.  Upload the picture of the wallpaper you're using at the moment:
Hubby employed this app in my laptop that changes the wallpaper every certain minutes and I have no idea where the files are located > - < so I am uploading the wallpaper I have on my mobile phone:
3. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Yesterday (Friday).  We had ready-to-eat roast chicken.  Hubby just popped it in the oven and after 10mins, it's ready to be chowed.  See yesterday was one of those days mami can't prepare healthy food.  Can't be perfect, ya know :-D  But hey, the chicken was yummy!


4. 4 Songs you listened to lately.
Jlo's Get on the floor - apparently, this song makes Little Spanish Pinay move her hips, her head and her legs and snap her fingers :)
House of Micky Mouse intro and ending song - like a hundred and one times!
Cucu! Cantaba la Rana - (Cocoo sings the frog) - an old old older than hubby spanish nursery rhyme that makes Little Spanish Pinay sit a while and and be quiet listening to the song.
Veo, Veo - ( I see, I see) a Spanish nursery rhyme/game. Little Spanish Pinay's favorite line is "No, no, no, eso no, no, no... eso no, no, no. No es asi" While she shakes her head and her index finger moving side to side saying no.ç


5. What were you thinking while you were doing this.
Hurry before Little Spanish Pinay wakes up from her nap!


6. Do you have nicknames, what are they?
Lhot is how many calls me.  Lotlot and Balot were used by families when I was a loooot younger. 


Tag 4 blogger friends
MommyJho of Witchy Crazy Mommy
Jenggai of Life's Simple Pleasures
Nuna of Choose Happiness

Krystyn of Really, Are You Serious?

Who's listed as #1?
Mommy Jho because she's witchy and crazy!I like crazy :) 

How did you get to know #3?
I saw one of her comments from another blogger's article and I clicked and I already liked her blog title Choose Happiness.  Then I read an article of her about how her life changed after giving birth to her lovely girl and how she well, choose happiness :)


How about #4?
I believe I got to know her from voiceboks or one of those cool blog hops.  Inspite of her intro about her name on her About Me page, I do like how her name is spelled....it's unique and interesting.  I love her two princesses and their curls!

Leave a lovey-dovey message for #2
Dear Jenggai, I am glad I got to stumble upon your blog in of those blog hops or probably just seeing your comment from other bloggers (forgive my memory gap...motherhood is doing this to me!).   And you know what, you SHOULD try cooking or baking! Take out those collected recipes of yours and try them out without fear.  I'm sure you'll do just fine.  And don't worry about failing the first time because I am pretty sure your hubby and little one will still say they're yummy because they love you like that! :)

Off you go, ladies! Start tagging!

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to get to know other bloggers! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I'm gonna go play now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOt sure if I commented already ;-)I love blogger tag, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun one! thanks for adding me (and liking my name and my girls). I'll have to add this to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...