Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Hopping on a Tuesday

Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog Hop

I started blogging to kind of have something to journal my thoughts most especially mom thoughts now that I have Little Spanish Pinay.  I didn't know later on that I'll get hooked with reading other bloggers' thoughts so I started blog hopping.  Sometimes it's kind of having girlfriends to share your thoughts with and listen to what they also think.  Being oceans away from where many of my real life friends are, blogging and meeting other bloggers online kind of help.  So I am joining this blog hop meme to hopefully meet more bloggers to share thoughts and emotions with.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you are missing your friends...online community sure does wonders now doesn't it? Well you just met one more blogger and I will be tuning in regularly. I am your newest follower from the Tuesday hop. Take care of yourself.

    http://chasingmyrainbowbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog :D Happy to follow you back!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been chosen as the feature blog for Totally Tuesday blog hop. Please send an email to contact@busy-moms-tips.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chasing rainbow - thanks for your warm comment! Online community really does wonders :-). I'll be ffrequenting your site as well! See you around!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...