Sunday, May 15, 2011

Potty Training - Updates after a month since we first tried potty.

Let's talk about potty progress.  In my previous post back in April 19, I mentioned that Little Spanish Pinay has started getting comfortable with the toilet bowl.  There was two instances when she pooed and pee'd in the bathroom.  Fast forward to now, this going to the bathroom every morning has become a regular.  Every morning, I'd let her sit in the toilet bowl and she'd happily agree.  She would pee without fail and she would poo every 2 days.  For the rest of the day, since I can't watch her every minute, I can't read her signs and let her go to the bathroom to do her thing...  and as I've mentioned already from the other post, we're not in a hurry for her to be potty trained but it doesn't hurt to start as early as now even if it's just every morning.  Sometimes it does take a while for her to do her things but what's important for now is that she's comfortable at the idea that she's there seated on the toilet bowl.

see how comfortable she is?

and when she finally able to do what she has to do? She gets all happy and proud.

13 comments:

  1. How cute!! Mucha paciencia con la peque!! Yo tengo fotografias de mis hijos sentados en el inodoro y cuando ahora las veo despues de los años aun sonrio de lo orgullosa que estaba de ellos.

    Thanks for your visit and comment on our blog!

    We'll keep reading you!

    Mamás Todoterreno

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Love the pic of her reading! Now that's what I call multi-tasking!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love learning about moms around the world. i'm a filipino mom living here in canada.. i wish my kids learned tagalog, but instead learned french. hope you follow us as well. www.flagphil.blogspot.com xox Monica ( Jon eric is my husband who started the blog.. but didn't do a great job hehee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! This is the loveliest picture!

    Lexie
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures, love the one where she is reading! Following you from VoiceBoks!~Lisa
    I am all a twitter about life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did she get the idea you can read on the potty? (wink, wink) TOO CUTE!!! Following you from VBoks. Looking forward to more great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I can't believe she is reading on the potty!! Did she spy on daddy one day or what? :)

    New follower from vboks...come visit "our closet" when you can!

    xo
    babymama
    avagracescloset

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable! I plan to start potty training my oldest son when he turns 2. I'll likely be going in blind with no idea what I'm doing :P.
    Oh, also, following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just toooooo much!!! To look at her reading makes remember when mine were in that stage! Want a phrase? It´ll come...when their time´s right.
    See you around and thanks for following! I´m following you too ; ) & who knows maybe we could get together some time! Where in Spain do you live?
    Kisses
    Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL....I love it!!!!

    Sharon from voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope i could potty train my son too.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...