Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mamirazzi


Do I need to say I'm the biggest fan of my daughter?  Moms are crazy you know.  We never get tired of our kids' cuteness and all.   For us, our kids are the cutest, smartest and well, the best among any other kids. And that totally rocks.  I think that is one of the main purpose of a mom in this world... so that each and one of us would feel that we beautiful persons and totally loved by even just one person unconditionally - our mom.  Ok I have to say this, of course dads also love us unconditionally... but there's just something more especial in mom's love, right? Then we grow old and meet more people that will love us too and we'll love back as well... different kinds of love to different people... but nothing will compare to a mom's love. 


And when we are blessed with so much love and attention from our mom when were children, it is also easier to give love to others.  Love begets love. 


I remember the ending part of the movie Hook... where Peter Pan (Robin Williams) was about to finish Captain Hook and Peter Pan's daughter came running to stop him and told him to just let Hook go and she said: "Daddy, let's go home, please? He's just a mean old man without a mommy."  See, the world needs a mom to not turn out like Hook - a mean old man.


Another line from this movie that I really like and gives a warm tingle in my heart everytime I remember it is when Peter Pan asked his kids to think one happy thought so they can fly (still at the last part of the movie  I believe):

Peter Pan: Jack, Maggie, all you have to do is think one happy thought, and you'll fly like me.
Maggie: Mommy.

Her happy thought is mommy.  Wouldn't any mom melt when they hear their child say this?  I would!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Thanks so much for checking out my blog, I love yours!

    I am now your newest follower!

    Hope
    http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Little Bit is very cute! I love being a Mommy. It's the best gig evah :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...