Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My little helper

A busy mami could always use a hand... even from baby hands. 

She's crazy about the vacuum cleaner.  Vacuuming the floor is the only house chore I can do and complete without making her fuss because I am not paying attention to her.  She's in fact enjoying it.  She follows me around with her hand touching the vacuum like a pet.  It cracks me up to see her face following the vacuum wherever it goes with her little penguin steps and a classic face.  She looks so calm and satisfied, it's hilarious. I think she likes the sound it makes and the fact that it moves around plus the warm air that comes out of it.

Sounds unhygienic? Breathing the air that comes out from a vacuum cleaner does sound like unhygienic... to think that the vacuum sucks in all the dirt around the house so the air that comes out of it must be a big kamikaze of germs, bacterias and everything that is just ewww.  But I've checked.  This Dyson vacuum cleaner has what they call HEPA filter that traps microscopic allergens such as pollen and bacteria.  They also claim that the air expelled from a Dyson has up to 150 times less bacteria and mold than the air you breathe, and all Dyson uprights are certified asthma friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.  So that  shhhuses the worried mommy in me and lets me enjoy the first house chore that my Little Spanish Pinay shares with me.

Soon she'll be sharing more house chores with me... or probably doing them all on her own. hah.

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...