Friday, May 6, 2011

Button Dumb Dumb

Button - we all know what's a button, right? something round-ish used to attach typically pieces or parts of cloth or any kind of article.  But there's also another button that is common to cyberspace especially to bloggers.  It's like a badge that is used as an emblem of bloggers.  I've had a button for quite sometime now... I even have it up here in my blog just below my profile section and right into its title says: grab my badge.  A lot of bloggers that I frequent has something similar so I thought this is nice and I'd like to have one too... so I labored one using photoshop and once satisfied, I immediately put it up here. 


 

I had this silly smile, head tilted, satisfied with how it looks and really represents my pen name.  Then I said, everyone puts "Grab my badge" or "Grab my button" on theirs so I did too.  I'm a copycat like that. What's so silly of me is that I didn't even know what it is for and how it can be grabbed.  Bottom line is, I have it there telling everyone to grab it but it can't be grabbed. Dumb, dumb, ain't I?  I haven't figured that out until now till I wanted to participate with TGIF Blog Hop.  There was a form that asks if I have a button and if it can be grabbed... I happily typed yes I have and yes it can be grabbed... but then was stumped.  Can it be grabbed? I realized I can't even grab it myself without having to go to the design page within my blog.

Everyone learns, right? And I am just glad I have started participated in this blog hopping thing as I am learning so much about bloggerworld!

So I proudly annouce that my badge can really be grabbed now! (that is if someone would be interested LOL)

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog. We always learn something new. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Following you on Twitter too. Hope to see you more often,
    Barbara
    Espanol para Ninos (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I am not laughing at you but with you.
    I am so frustrated with my blog shop page that I gave up on having a blog shop and decided to let it just be linked to my etsy shop. but I so wanted it to be separate. Maybe I will figure it out one of these days or someone can fix it for me. :(
    I must go on. lol
    I am following you via TGIF blog hop. Please follow me.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a nice button btw thanks for the visit you made here Mary Anne’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You now have a new follower, Can you please Follow back?
    http://christy1986p.blogspot.com/

    Tweet with me on Twitter to.
    http://twitter.com/#!/CHRISTY1986P

    Become a fan on my Christina's voice Fan page.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Christinas-Voice/133218916750446

    Thanks have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following back, jbplbarbara! I'll be following you on twitter too!

    Patricia, don't worry my hubby laughed about it too and even agreed that it was a dumb dumb of me LOL. I'm following you now too!

    Anne, I hope to see more of you around here... I'll be frequenting your site too :)

    Christy, I just followed back and commented on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your post! Just wanted to say thank you for joining our Welcome Wednesday blog hop, we are your newest follower! We hope to see you stop by weekly and even maybe enter some of our Baby Bash Event giveaways and our WonderMill Grain Mill Giveaway($260 Value)! We are so happy to be new followers of your blog and can't wait to come back! You are more than welcome to grab our special Welcome Wednesday button which will link you directly to our hop each week & that also helps spread the word about our great event!

    THANKS!
    Jaime & Kristin
    --
    Take It From Me

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to read them! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...