Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan # 11
I am joinning again in this weekend blog follower caravan... #11 this time. Last time I joined and.. did I say I am such a noob? I didn't really understand what to do, and I couldn't even get the darn picture of WBFC to get to link to Rubz's post! But this time, I had all figured out so I am joining back and with the right foot forward :-D
I hope to get to know more bloggers with this. Ta-ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















followed you back :)
ReplyDeletefollowing you from wbfc.. thanks :)
ReplyDeletehello, followed you back! ty!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reviewsandopinion.com/wbfc-11/
following you back.
ReplyDeletewe can follow each other in twitter too if you like
http://twitter.com/#!/MomandRC
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
thanks for stopping by dear and for following my blog; followed yours, too!
ReplyDeletehi, visiting from WBFC. thanks for the follow and followed you back.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.secondhandphilosophy.com/2011/05/wbfc-11/
hi, visiting via WBFC and following via GFC. hope you can follow back.=) thanks
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reallyinterestingprojects.info/2011/05/weekend-blog-follower-caravan/
just followed! hope you could visit and follow my blogs too..
ReplyDeleteWhims and Views
Coffee On The Side
Love your banner :)
ReplyDeleteNew Google Friend from WBFC!
Visit my abode at
http://iskaisworkingathome.blogspot.com
hi, followed you here, sis! God bless..
ReplyDeletefollowed you back.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower here..
ReplyDeleteVisiting from WBFC#11..
My WBC .Have a nice day!
***************************************************
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
already followed you before I saw the wfbc logo ^_^ Feliz fin de semana!
ReplyDeleteVisited and followed you. Here’s my : WBFC # 11. Please follow my new blog too. thanks
ReplyDelete